Friday, February 6, 2009

What have we been up to???

Not much new going on here. We have been getting ready for the arrival of Baby Girl Toole. I am 37 1/2 weeks now and not much new to report. I went to the doctor today and am the same as last week, but she said that everything is going great. My doctor is at the hospital on Thursdays, so if I have not had her by February 19th, we are going in to be induced. I did this with Carter a day before my due date and things went great. I like the predictable factor and being able to have things organized.
Carter has been busy with swimming lessons and going to see the Monster Trucks with Daddy. Here are a few pictures to enjoy. We will keep you posted on the details of the next few weeks.

Carter at swim lessons. This is the first class that he has gotten in the water without mommy or daddy in the parent and me classes. He loves it and smiles the whole time. He really does not want his head in the water.

Here is Carter sitting on the steps while the other little boy swims with the teacher. This is the part that we actually appreciate the most, is that he listens to his teacher. A big task for a 3 year old.





As you can see here, he is just taking all of the action in at the Monster Truck Show. He loved wearing the headphones and did not even take them off at the quiet parts.


1 comment:

theSwensenFamily said...

Looks like you guys have been having some fun! I love that you took Carter to a Monster Truck show! That is so awesome! I can't even mention swimming lessons to Macy or she freaks out. She is so scared of having to put her face in the water. At least I got her off the stairs last summer. So, I am SOOOOOO excited for this baby girl to get here! Good luck these next few weeks and with the delivery! She is going to be SOOOO CUTE!