Sunday, January 23, 2011

Busy month

As you can see we were part of the snow in the south. It is amazing how long the kids down here did not have school. Here are a few pictures with the kids outside. I had to work during the worst weather, so I was not able to join in the fun. I don't think that Daddy is a huge fan of the snow, so all they really did outside is clean off the driveway. Snow shovels are not in huge demand down here so a large broom worked just fine.
Abby with her broom.

Playing after the driveway was cleared off.


Carter is a huge fan of monster trucks so Daddy and Carter headed out for the monster truck show. They got to get up close before the action started.


Posing by one of the trucks.


Carter and Abby have been taking swimming lessons. I take them before Patrick gets off work, so action shots are not easy to get.

Abby and I get in first and Carter watches and then he gets in without me. Both are doing great.

Sorry this are not super exciting, but hopefully I will post with some more fun pictures soon.




No comments: