Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fun Fun

Here are some pictures of the kids. We are enjoying the fall weather and getting ready for Carter's big day. I can't believe that he is turning 4.. Enjoy the pictures. Pictures at soccer. Carter is having fun and soccer and loves to just run around. The kids did great last Saturday. They played for a whole hour.
(that is a big deal when you are 3)

Attempts at the team picture.Carter was outside with his tool box working on his John Deere Tractor. Hard work. Love that face.

So much to fix. How will he do it?

Abby at the zoo. The kids both had a great time and the weather was perfect.


Carter's attempt to take Mommy and Abby's picture. Not too bad.

Not sure what Abby is doing with her lip. I think that she is feeling for teeth that she does not have.

Abby going through the tunnel at My Gym class. As you can see, she has a great time.

I am excited to saw that Abby's hair is growing and we can now put clips in her hair. I will probably still have her where alot of headband bows. I love them and my friend, Lindsey, just sent us a box of bows. How fun.

No comments: