Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Growing up...

The most exciting thing that has been going on is that Carter started "Big Boy" School today. We made the switch from the daycare at the hospital to where I work to a more structured pre-school setting. They have so many things to offer and we have been on the waiting list since before Carter was born. We sold the idea to him in that he is growing up and time to move out of the "baby" school where Abby goes. He had 3 weeks with her to get her situated. The funny thing is that when people ask him where he is going, he replies "Big Boy" School. I have to then explain. Abby is still at the daycare by my work. All in all the day went good. Here he is showing off his backpack. So cute. He did not cry when I left, but I did when I got to the car. He is getting so big. Gramp's birthday was this weekend and Carter, Ian and Neeley realized that there is now sand at Gramp's house, so let the fun begin. Here is my sweet boy again. He is growing so fast...

Then we have Abby. She is such an easy baby and growing up so fast too. I just can't believe it. She wiggles all the time and smiles when you talk to her.
She has been working so hard to hold her head up when she is on her stomach. She has been rolling alot from her back to her stomach, but then gets mad..

As you can see, she has started watching Carter. He is always moving and now she is noticing alot more.
So just wanted to give everyone a quick update on the Toole Family...

2 comments:

Joy said...

Wow, Abby looks like a little girl in the second picture! Already showing her personality! :-)

theSwensenFamily said...

Carter looks so grown-up with his backpack on and reading books by himself. I hope he's liking "Big Boy School." That is so funny! Abby is getting more beautiful by the day! I love watching your little family grow up!