Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt and Playdate


We have a great group of moms and little boys that met at Gymboree classes. We often get together for various play dates. Awhile back, Carter said that he wanted his friends to come over. What better time than while I am on maternity leave and have more flexibility. So today we had an Easter egg hunt and the boys played outside and inside and had a great time. Their were 7 boys all 3 1/2 years old. Some of them also have younger siblings, mostly boys too. Here are a few pictures of our day today.

Ryan on the John Deere Tractor. His favorite.Carter, Ryan and Caleb entertaining Nolan on the blanket.Brothers, Justin and Brandon. These boys look a little dangerous, but they were having a great time. Pierce loved to do landscaping with the dump truck and pine straw.Carter collecting Easter eggs.Bridget and Caleb.Cathy and RyanTanya and her boys, Pierce and Nolan.Robin with her boys, Caleb and Coleman.Abby slept most of the time but made a brief appearance.All the kids gathered around the table. Pretty impressive.

Two of the moms from these playgroups have moved away. It just so happens that they had the only girls in the bunch. We miss you Macy and Savannah. Enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

theSwensenFamily said...

Oh, I was so excited to see everyone! That is so great you got everyone together! I can't believe all those boys! They look so cute lined up. They look so much older to me! I wish I could have been there. Thanks for posting such fun pictures. Now, I'm totally homesick for South Carolina! Miss you guys so much!

Kim L said...

Oh my gosh Shawn!! This brought tears!! I miss you all SO SO much! I am glad you all had a wonderful Easter and I really can't wait to meet up with you sometime soon.